Are you an artist or entrepreneur ready to move to the next level? Artists or artist groups, creative small businesses, and even non-profits can benefit from renting space in one of our coworking spaces. Get a great rate on office or studio space for your own creative venture. You could neighbor and collaborate with musicians, videographers, fashion designers, 2D artists, and others. Here are the currently available spaces at our downtown location:
- 24/7 secure access
- Hi-speed Wi-Fi
- a professional location to meet with clients
- Spaceworks promotion and marketing of the location
- Access to the communal spaces
- Located at 1120 Pacific Ave.
We are currently full! Join our newsletter for updates on available spaces.
Communal space amenities include:
- 1300 sq. ft. common space for all tenants to utilize on a calendar check-out basis for workshops, small gatherings, etc.
- shared kitchen, bathrooms, shower, and art sink
- deck looking over Pacific Avenue
- gallery walls in common areas for art & design made by the tenants
- part of Tacoma’s Third Thursday Art Walk event
- See VIDEOS about 1120 Downtown coworking on Facebook
1120 Downtown tenants:
- Studio 201, 202: Isaac Olsen, multimedia artist
- Studio 203: Stace Cho – Fresh Face Stace – professional makeup and hair
- Studio 204: Hoyt Crace– 2D visual artist
- Studio 205: Tara Blanchard- Visual Artist (Graphic Design/Paint)
- Studio 206: Gregory Macklin- Audio Engineer
- Studio 207: Adrian Milanio, music production
- Studio 208: Frankly Cinematics, film studio – www.franklycinematics.com
- Studio 209: Jake Tozier- Bunker Labs
- Studio 210: Ricardo Soto & Dane Cramer 2D Visual Artist- Paint
- Studio 211: Heather W. Ernst, painter
- Studio 212: Ricky German, fashion designer
Contact Kiara Daniels, Community Relations Specialist, to schedule a tour today.