We encourage entrepreneurs who are seeking to launch or grow a thriving business to participate in our Incubator program. To join, you must attend our hands-on, step-by-step, strategy-building Entrepreneur Success Workshop.
The participants of the Entrepreneur Success Workshop will be invited to apply to the Spaceworks Incubator which offers the following services
Business Planning Cohort
- Class length: 3 hours every week for 12 weeks
- Class size: 12 businesses
- Outcomes: business planning, research, and strategy for feasibility and efficiency
Financial Management Cohort for Existing Businesses
- Class length: 3 hours every week for 8 weeks
- Class size: 12 businesses
- Outcomes: learn how to read your financial statements and understand how to make informed financial decisions in your business
- Length: 1.5 hours to 3 hours
- Outcomes: in-depth view on a specific topic
- Example topics: social media integration, hiring employees, customer journeys, etc.
- Work one-on-one with a professional business coach
- Outcomes: grow or pivot your business
- Spaceworks helps promote your business through social media, blog posts, press releases, and grand opening support as available
- Expert Consultation
- Spaceworks pays up to $500 for your business to have a one-time consultation with an expert such as a small business attorney, accountant, graphic designer, etc.
- Site Consultation
- Meet with Spaceworks staff to narrow down your wants vs needs in a commercial space. Once you identify a property, we are there to support you in walkthroughs and lease negotiations.
- Alumni Network
- Join monthly discussion groups and an online community to grow the creative entrepreneurial ecosystem around Tacoma and Pierce County.
Spaceworks welcomes all clients and will obtain reasonable and appropriate accommodations for those with disabilities. We support equal access to our websites, services, programs, and activities. Accommodations for our programs should be made at least two weeks in advance by calling 253.627.2175 or emailing email@example.com.
Most of Spaceworks training sessions are located at the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber, which is located at 950 Pacific, Suite 300, Tacoma, WA, 98402. The office and meeting rooms on the third floor are serviced by an elevator and are wheelchair accessible. Restrooms are also on the third floor and are wheelchair accessible. Other events or programs may occur at businesses throughout the city.
Service animals are welcome.
Large print copies of training materials are available upon request.
American Sign Language interpreters are available upon request for any training or workshop. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks in advance to request an interpreter.