Are you ready to move your art or business to the next level? The Spaceworks Coworking program provides affordable studio and office spaces for artists and entrepreneurs to launch, grow, and — perhaps most importantly — meet other makers and collaborators.
Want to know about available space?
Sign up for Coworking notifications below to know when opportunities open up.
Featured Coworking Participants
Jason Farris and Cooper Farris
Frankly Cinematics is a full-service creative studio specializing in end to end delivery of film, television and brand media. (more…)
Film maker, animator, and artist Isaac Olsen creates rockumentaries, cell animations, and art exhibits using nostalgic technology formats from the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s. He dives deep into dark, dusty archives of local video footage, photographs, and memorabilia to commemorate otherwise discarded stories… or create new ones.
Chelsea O’ Sullivan
Chelsea O’ Sullivan has worked on numerous murals across Tacoma, and last summer completed a beautiful mural on the Tacoma Buddhist Temple as part of the Tacoma Murals Project. See her art on Facebook.
Destiny City Music Collective
Destiny City Music Collective aims to engage the community in music through education and performance. (more…)
1120 Downtown tenants:
- Studio 201, 202: Isaac Olsen, multimedia artist
- Studio 203: Stace Cho – Fresh Face Stace – professional makeup and hair
- Studio 204: Ken Jacobsen, musician and music teacher
- Studio 205: available
- Studio 206: available
- Studio 207: Adrian Milanio, music production
- Studio 208: Frankly Cinematics, film studio – www.franklycinematics.com
- Studio 209: available
- Studio 210: Chelsea O’Sullivan, Muralist/Painter/Illustrator
- Studio 211: Heather W. Ernst, painter
- Studio 212: Ricky German, fashion designer