Local businesses benefit from the work we do that is growing our economy and adding vibrancy and activity to the streets of Tacoma.
Download our sponsorship package and become a key supporter in Tacoma’s creative community. As a sponsor, you’ll gain opportunities for civic recognition, marketing, and access to special events.
We’re also able to build custom sponsorship packages. Drop us a line!
To see all our generous sponsors please visit Our Funders page
- Civic Recognition: Prominent name recognition at the 950 Gallery, Woolworth windows, coworking spaces, and 1 mural of your choice.
- Marketing: Thank-you post on social media, blog post, large logo on website, event posters, and eNewsletter
- Special Events: 6 Tickets to CACHET & NEON, speaking opportunities at Incubator programs and workshops, VIP art events, behind-the-scenes tours with Spaceworks staff
- Civic Recognition: Name recognition at the 950 Gallery and coworking spaces
- Marketing: Thank you post on social media, medium logo on website, event posters, and eNewsletter
- Special Events: 2 Tickets to CACHET & NEON, VIP art events
- Civic Recognition: Name recognition at coworking spaces
- Marketing: Logo on website, event posters, and eNewsletter
- Special Events: Tickets to CACHET & NEON
- Marketing: Logo on website, event posters
- Special Events: 2 Tickets to NEON
Want to donate food, beverages, venue, equipment, advertising, rent, parking, etc? We are always looking for In-Kind Sponsors! Contact Michael Liang at email@example.com for more information.
Contact Michael Liang, Spaceworks Program Director. E: firstname.lastname@example.org