Spaceworks is seeking artists, creative small businesses and non-profits to rent studio space in 1120 Creative House beginning Aug. 1, 2015.
If you or someone you know is looking for an all-inclusive coworking space in the heart of downtown Tacoma, this could be just the thing! Find out if it’s a good fit by touring the space.
Studio space for artists, creative small businesses and non-profits:
- From 175-360 square-feet
- $200-510/month (all-inclusive, see below)
- 6-month lease
1120 Creative House at 1120 Pacific Avenue in downtown Tacoma
- Beginning August 1 (2nd floor studios)
- Beginning November (1st floor studios and retail spaces)
- More details in this PDF: 1120CreativeHouse_CALL071015
To schedule a tour, please contact Heather Joy, Spaceworks Manager, at 253-682-1722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should I consider a studio at 1120 Creative House?
Tenants of 1120 Creative House enjoy the following amenities:
- 24/7 access
- Wi-Fi, utilities and common area cleaning (included in rent)
- A professional location to meet with clients
- Promotion and marketing by Spaceworks
- Access to the communal spaces, including:
- Community space (~2,000+sf) for all tenants to utilize on a calendar check-out basis
- Shared kitchen, bathroom, shower, and art sink
- Deck on Pacific Avenue
- Gallery walls in common areas for tenant’s art and design
- Inclusion in Tacoma’s Third Thursday Art Walk event
Where can I get more details?
Tour the studios!
To schedule a tour, contact Heather Joy, Spaceworks Manager, at 253-682-1722 or email@example.com.
See the following PDF for a full list of available spaces and prices:
“Coworking” is a style of work that involves a shared working environment, often an office, and independent activity. Unlike in a typical office environment, those coworking are usually not employed by the same organization. Typically it is attractive to work-at-home professionals, independent contractors, or people who travel frequently who end up working in relative isolation. Coworking is also the social gathering of a group of peoplewho are still working independently, but who share values, and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with people who value working in the same place alongside each other. Coworking offers a solution to the problem of isolation that many freelancers experience while working at home, while at the same time letting them escape the distractions of home. – Wikipedia