First Night is Tacoma’s New Year’s Eve festival, an all-ages family-friendly celebration held in Downtown Tacoma’s Theater District. The affordable admission price ($10-$15) includes access to museums, music, art, drama, dance and a whole day and night of activities.
To make this event possible and successful, help is needed by generous volunteers. As a volunteer you receive a free button to access the Tacoma Art Museum, Glass Museum, Children’s Museum, and all events on First Night!
If you are interested in helping with the event
please click on this link to fill out a short form
Volunteer Roles available
- Morning Set Up
- Will Call
- Button Checkers
- Artist Check-In
- Volunteer Check-In
- Iditarace (Dog Race)
- Stage Management
- Following Morning Take-Down
Benefits of Volunteering?
- Free access to all events on December 31st for yourself AND your family
- Free Parking in Downtown Tacoma!
- Meet other like-minded, active people in your community
- VIP access to the Green Room for people volunteering day of
- Celebrate at our fantastic Volunteer Only Party in the Spring!
Consider being a part of First Night Tacoma to experience a New Year’s Eve like never before! Last but not least, check out the line up of performers below!