Spaceworks has a studio available at 1120 Creative House! We are seeking an artist, a group of artists, creative small business or non-profit to rent this space.
Where: 1120 Creative House at 1120 Pacific Avenue, 2nd floor in downtown Tacoma
Studio #208 :: 550 sq. ft. :: $800/mo (includes rent, all utilities, WiFi)
Two doors, one to the Creative House common area, and one to the outside balcony. 12 ft ceilings. A huge wall of windows facing Pacific Avenue. Security deposit: $500
Term: Today – February 28, 2017
Why should I get a studio at 1120 Creative House?
Tenants of 1120 Creative House enjoy the following amenities:
- 24/7 access
- A professional location to meet with clients
- Promotion and marketing of the location by Spaceworks
Access to the communal spaces, including
- Community space (~2,000+sf) for all tenants to utilize on a calendar check-out basis
- Shared kitchen, bathroom, shower, and art sink
- Deck on Pacific Avenue
- Gallery walls in common areas utilized for events organized by tenants, or by community groups through Spaceworks.
- Inclusion in Tacoma’s Third Thursday Art Walk event
For more information, please contact Heather Joy, Spaceworks Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.682.1722
The 1120 Creative House, a project of Spaceworks Tacoma, provides long-term affordable studio/office space in downtown Tacoma to artists and creatives so they can work, share and collaborate with others in the community.