“Spaceworks is bridging the gap between artist and business, with the community’s best interest at heart. ”
-Dion Thomas, Entrepreneur/Artist, Gallery of Ambition
Tacoma offers a lot of space for creativity and many opportunities to thrive. By providing technical assistance and training to artists and creative entrepreneurs Spaceworks helps them realize their big dreams and offer more to our community.
This November 28th, consider making a gift to Spaceworks and joining the global giving movement, Giving Tuesday
November 28, 2017
With your contribution to Spaceworks, you help each entrepreneur and artist turn their gifts into public art projects, inspired businesses, and innovative ways for our community to grow.
Your investment will keep giving back to Tacoma all year long! Thank you for your support.
Spaceworks Tacoma relies on generous donations of space, time, and funds to continue placing innovative projects and installations around Tacoma. Donations to Spaceworks, a program of the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber & Chamber Foundation, are tax-deductible in accordance with all governing laws.
What are your dreams and hopes for Tacoma?
Share your story of how Spaceworks Artscapes or business owners impacted your life and join the global giving movement by using #MyGivingStory, #GivingTuesday and #SpaceworksTacoma :
- ⇩ Download and print My Giving Story Spaceworks frame
- write you story and take a selfie
- tag us on Facebook or Instagram
Over the next 12 months, with your support, Spaceworks Tacoma will:
- Train new creative entrepreneurs with the skills they need to launch a successful small business
- Present high-quality contemporary art exhibitions at our Artscapes outdoor sites and art gallery
- Produce more amazing community events like the 2014 Tacoma Post Office Building Art Walks and MLK Quadruple Grand Opening backyard party
For more information or ways to get involved, please contact Spaceworks Development Contractor, Aimee Collins at email@example.com